Senior Management Changes at CME Group
The CME Group has made a series of changes to its top management line-up. This move comes after the company announced that the NEX Group would be integrated with the CME Group. The company has appointed six new individuals into management roles.
The new senior management appointed include:
- John Edwards – Named Head of BrokerTec. Before being the head, he was the managing director. His job will continue to remain in London, and he will answer to Seth Johnson, who is residing in his current role.
- Dan Cleaves – Mr Cleaves will lead the North American BrokerTec subsidiary. He will also manage the migration of the CME Globex Platform.
- Guy Radcliffe – Named as the Global Head of Optimization Services. He will lead to the optimization of the CME Groups portfolio. He will also serve as head of TriOptima.
- Joanna Davies – Miss Davies will oversee training on the company’s reporting services.
- Raf Pritchard – He will remain in his role as Manager of TriOptimaTriResolve business line. However, he will also lead ENSO with Paul Busby.
- Jeff Ward – Appointed the Global Head of EBS. Mr Ward previously served as the Head of NDFS in Singapore. His new job will take him to London, England.
The changes to management at the CME Group mean it’s a time of transition for the company. However, during this time of transition, company officials like Andres Choussy or Time Cartledge will be remaining with the company to guarantee that these new managers take into the roles correctly