The 2019 London Summit Awards
The yearly conference for the blockchain industry has arrived. The 2019 London Summit Award Conference highlights the top-performing firms and brokerages operating in specific segments. Traders, investors and industry insiders can all vote on who they believe best deserves the award in these segments. Specifically, the London Summit 2019 Awards rewards the top providers in trading platforms, liquidity, marketing, performance and eco-systems. These awards extend to the best brokers and best startup.
All that’s required for people to vote is register with the summit website. Go to the nomination form after logging in and review the available categories for voting. It’s recommended that individuals vote only on the categories their familiar with to ensure that the voting process isn’t corrupted. Ballots are being accepted until October 10th, 2019 and voting accounts are immediately closed are the summit is completed.
There are multiple brokerages that want to win in their respective field. Holding a London Summit Award drastically influences the growth of any product. Those brokerages that have managed valuable products and services to their retail clients are likely to win. In the past, there have been London Summit winners that have encouraged their fanbase through social media platforms to vote, which was abolished in 2019. This is what prompted all voting to be directed through the summit’s website, with a registration required. One vote is allowed per segment, and one registration is allowed per IP Address. This has nearly eliminated the risk of the voting period being corrupted.
Those who haven’t voted for the London Summit Awards in the past should know there are two rounds of voting. The second round of voting starts on October 16th and doesn’t end until the conference begins. Registering with the summit’s website will enable for reminders to be sent out when the second round of voting starts. This round limits the selection of available choices to three, with only one succeeding in winning the award. Summit Staff can resolve any problems relating to the voting process through their direct email.
Full Categories Breakdown
We’ve broken down every category available for voting at the 2019 London Summit Award Conference. These breakdowns highlight the details of each segment and not the nominated brokers for 2019. The potential winners for the awards this year include CMC Markets, Saxo Bank, PrimeXM, Bloomberg LP and MetaTrader5.
- Best Retail CFDs Broker – Contracts for difference are a vital product for retail trading. The diversity for trading volumes, digital instruments and successful marketing campaigns with CFDs are unlike any other digital currency product. It will be the centre stage award at the 2019 London Summit.
- Best ECN/Execution Venue – This segment in the conference rewards brokerages that have created FX trading infrastructures that connect clients to markets and trading facilities.
- Best Retail FX Broker – This is the most significant award up for grabs at the 2019 London Summit Award Conference. Voting participants select who they believe in the best-rated forex brokerage in the market today. Last years winner was CMC Markets.
- Best FX Trading Platform – This award has historically gone to the MT4 and MT5 programs for several years running. It’s almost guaranteed that MT5 will win the Best FX Trading Platform award in 2019.
- Best Payment Service Provider – This category rewards the company that provides the best payment services market-wide. Considering that payment is the most significant issue facing the digital finance space, this award goes to the broker that has widescale acceptance with reliable payment providers.
- Best Regtech Reporting Solution – This categories award goes to the firm that manages comprehensive regulatory solutions. This extends to the reporting transactions, documented legislation and governing licenses.
- Best B2B Liquidity Provider – The Liquidity Provider Award goes to the brokerage that’s made Bitcoin transaction more available in brick and mortar stores. In the last five years, POP has won this category.
- Best Connectivity Provider – The Connectivity Provider Award is given to the firm that focuses on providing technological improvements to the Forex trading space. The requirements for this segment extend to risk management and bridge solutions.
- Best Automated Performance Tool – The Automated Performance Award is provided to candidates that have provided clients with exceptional automated tools, which enable them to improve their trading performance during any life cycle.
- Best White Label Solution – The brokerages that manage easy-to-understand trading suites are given the White Label Solution Award. Considered are the available features for traders in the solution as well.
- Best Multi-Asset Trading Platform – This category is new to the London Summit Award Conference. The rewarding trophy is provided to platforms that have combatted the rise of multi-asset offerings with diversity and exceptional integration.
- Best Emerging Fintech Startup – The final segment available for voting is for startup companies in the forex space. The award is granted to new firms that have managed their services without disrupting the flow of market movements.
The Forex Trading Space has grown drastically in the last twelve months, with new startups rising and old firms returning for glory. There’s a chance that the awards handed out this year could be given to some unexpected lucky winners. CMC Markets has taken substantial losses in the last four months, which has led multiple analysts to believe they won’t win the Best Retail FX Broker. Additionally, there’s been new liquidity providers which could stomp POP’s five years run at winning the liquidity provider of the year award. Regardless, whatever happens at this award ceremony, it’ll be a night to remember for the retail trading industry.